As last year, I will be present at the “Festival du lin et de la fibre artistique” at Fontaine Le Dun. I am delighted to go there because the Dun Valley is a really lovely country spot and this festival is particularly interesting. On the whole valley of the Dun, one can see various exhibitions of textile artists, a parade of couturiers …
As far as I am concerned, I will be present with Céline for workshops on learning and improving on shuttle tatting.
- Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July from 10am-12am, maximum 5 persons, 25 €
Learning the double stitch in shuttle tatting, the equipment is loaned.
- Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July from 2pm to 5pm, maximum 5 people, 30 €
- Workshop 1: The basics of shuttle tatting: the double stitch, the picot, the join and the finishing with the needle, the material is loaned.
- Workshop 2: The improvement of shuttle tatting: Tatting with 2 shuttles, the equipment is loaned.
- Workshop 3: Improvement of shuttle tatting: the beads, the material is loaned.
You need to register beforehand, so you can contact me: email@example.com
For the tatters who wish, tatting equipment will be offered for sale on the stand for the benefit of the Association Française de Frivolité.